Saturday, June 11, 2011

Empire Avenue I have 500,000 Eaves a Day to Invest



Share/Bookmark
Low on Eaves to invest on Empire Avenue? Ever wonder why?

I have 500,000 new Eaves to invest each day. That number keeps going up. Why? Because I understand the importance of building Net Wealth.

Invest in (e)ARR

How do you build net wealth? Well one of the best ways to do it is by earning dividends from other people on Empire Avenue. Buying stocks with high Current Dividend Yield is the name of the game on Empire Avenue.


That's right. By buying names that pay high dividends. My stock dividend is 1.44 a share.

I get these kinds of messages every day.

Wow, your stock is expensive. Really? Compared to what? You mean 120 a share is higher than 20 a share? Well you wanna buy crap with no return, no dividends? Be my guest.

Here is another thing that happens. People buy 5-10 shares in ARR at a time. Then they watch as my stock slowly rises (missing out on the gain and stability), and most importantly, they miss out on my dividend.

They eventually pay higher and higher prices. Each day they wait, they miss out on the dividend. Smart money maxes out in my stock immediately.

In case you didn't know, you can reinvest dividends each day into more stock. This is known as making compound returns. When your money compounds it grows and grows.

So the smart money invests in ARR, and then they reinvest the dividend right back into the market on Empire Avenue. Soon their stock is paying a great dividend and this attracts new investors into their name on Empire Avenue.

So there you go.

Invest in (e)ARR

Original content Bob DeMarco, Look Beyond the Obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment